The Green lab has three areas of research focus investigating viral and cellular regulators of human T-cell leukemia virus (HTLV) gene expression/replication, cellular transformation, and virus survival or persistence in the infected host.
- Li M, Kannian P, Yin H, Kesic M, Green PL: Human T lymphotropic virus type 1 (HTLV-1) regulatory and accessory gene transcript expression and export are not Rex-dependent. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 2011, Aug 5. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 21819218
- Lairmore MD, Anupam R, Bowden N, Haines R, Haynes II, RHA, Ratner L, Green PL: Molecular determinants of human T-lymphotropic virus type 1 transmission and spread. Viruses, 2011 3, 1131-1165; doi:10.3390/v3071131
- Kannian P, Yin H, Doueiri R, Green PL: Cellular tropism exhibited by human T lymphotropic virus type 1 and type 2 (HTLV-2). Retrovirology 2011, 8 (Suppl 1):A176
- Zhao T, Satou Y, Sugata K, Green PL, Imamura T, Matsuoka M: Human T-cell leukemia virus type 1 bZIP factor enhances TGF-b signaling through p300 coactivator. Blood 2011 Aug 18;118(7):1865-76. PMID:21705495
- Satou Y, Yasunaga J-I, Yoshida M, Miyazato P, Zhao T, Takai K, Shimizu K, Oshima K, Green PL, Yamaguchi T, Ono M, Sakaguchi S, Matsuoka M: HTLV-1 bZIP Factor Induces T-Cell Lymphoma and Systemic Inflammation In Vivo. PLoS Pathogens 2011 Feb 10;7(2):e1001274. PMID: 21347344 PMCID:3037353
Publication list at pubmed